13/2/11

I figured it was time to get back into the blog...Last week a trip was taken to the unknown country of Andorra for a ski trip! Andorra is a tiny country sitting between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains, known for its skiing. Before moving over here I never knew about this tiny country. The hill was massive and was great for six days of riding, it consisted of 5 different mountain peaks and valleys, with almost 200km of pisted runs. Compared to the mountains at home, I'd say this skiing area was at least 5 times as large if not more...Pretty impressive.

Now that the holidays are over for me, life gets back to normal for a bit. (Before the next adventure!) I will get back on the daily photo schedule of photos here too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...