27/2/12- A time to start fresh

I have to thank you all for the amazing comments on my last post.

They were inspiring, thoughtful, positive, caring and full of motivation for myself to continue on. Everyone (or in Calgary we'd say y'all) has given me some great ideas for new posts like art, music, more recipes, local interest, crafts and baking. 

It's also so uplifting to hear that you are enjoying what I do write about, and would like to hear more. 

The last week of snowboarding in France was a great break, and gave me time to reflect and gather some new ideas to keep going, and make "This is Great Britain" even better. 

Thank you.

How lovely are these blossoms? I don't know what they are, but saw them along the river last week. Made me think about spring as a time of renewal and freshness- just like my blogging ideas!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely blossoms! I fully appreciated this: (or in Calgary we'd say y'all) - because when I was over in your part of the world and would say 'you all' I'd get a hard time from people being like "so you think you're from the southern US now?" and I thought maybe it was just an anomaly. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...