Day 149- 1/3/10

I'm not sure if it was the bright sun, the blue sky, the first day of March or the glow of Canada's gold medal from hockey, but it was a beautiful day out today. It truly feels like spring is in bloom here, and I look forward to seeing if this will be the first month of March where I don't see any snow.

For the first time in a while I didn't have a sweater/jumper on under my coat, just a t-shirt. I was tempted to bring out the sunglasses, and even saw a couple cruising round with the top down. (Saying that, they were bundled up with scarves and jackets)

3 comments:

  1. It is starting to get spring like here too! Well at least this week. Snow is melting, I can start to see the grass underneath. No flowers but all in due time.
    These are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, I'm becoming crazy too! Lovely days no? Amanda, I have something for you, come to my blog and you will find the treasure ;)
    x Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these pretty! Between flowers and the spring clothes I wish spring was here! Such lovely days...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...