18/11/10

So I think I have an idea for the blog...last year it was documenting my days with a photo, nothing specific but just choosing an image to represent my day. For the next chapter of this blog I am going to focus on what makes this country so special, and different from Canada. I think if I was reading this in Canada, that is what I would like to see. How things are done differently here, products, ect...What do you think?

Lets start with this (badly taken) photo of tuesdays news. Wow.
I know Kate and Williams engagement is in the news in Canada, however its crazy here. They made the front of every single paper here. Every. Single. Paper. And there are 10, 15, 20 different papers. Thats a lot of coverage. That evening they were on the news, and there were shows entitled "William and Kate- the love story" I am sure the producers of those shows had that produced for years, and were just waiting till this day to get that engagement clip in.

Hey, I'm all for a Royal wedding. I love weddings, and I like the Royal family and all of the twists and turns its been though. There are lots of people complaining about the engagement and how they dont care, but a journalist made a good point. The Royal fam needs a positive, heart warming story. It makes the people of Britain happy and thats not a bad thing!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic idea buddy! Yes, the engagement is big here, I can only imagine what it's like over there! Can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already obsessed with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...