1/3/12- Thoughtful Thursdays- Spring is coming



Is it just me, or does Spring feel like its coming? (I apologize if you are in YYC and its snowing and -18). 

The sun is out in the 'Shire today, and all of a sudden I've noticed on Pinterest all the lovely springy feeling pins. They make me want to dust off my sewing machine, get outside, and enjoy that lovely Springy feeling!                                  




Create some homemade bunting for the garden via Sparkle Power




Plant a wee veg patch via Boys Life


Jazz up your lemonade via I Love Eco Blog


Lovely interior florals from 79 ideas

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey Wright3 March 2012 at 18:06

    I just love the bunting it reminds me of the village fetes and garden parties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...