8/1/12- The Perfect Mix DIY

A couple of weeks before Christmas a friend and I got together to create some holiday gifts

I didn't post photos at the time as I know some people that read this blog, were getting one of these. Now that Christmas has passed, and gifts were given and received I thought I'd share what we created. 

My friend found this idea on another blog (where many DIY ideas are found these days!). We created "The Perfect Mix", all the important items needed for a good cup of hot chocolate. 

Simple and cute... See the steps below. 







3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm drooling now. DROOOOLING!

    Happy 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this idea! I've seen it on Pinterest and added it to my DIY list...I bet your friends loved receiving these gorgeous gifts!! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...