24/10/11- Life Made Lovely Monday- Vinyasa

Lululemon has to be my number one fave store here in Canada. I adore it all, but have to restrain myself from buying excessively when I go there. 

They have a great scarf in store these days called the 'Vinyasa scarf' which is made of a lovely jersey material, and has snaps for closure. I love it, but my crafty brain said 'You could make that!' (Does anyone think this too?)

So I went to the fabric store to get some rather inexpensive jersey fabric to give it a try. My Mom also has a fantastic new sewing machine here, a nice change from the old girl in England.

A short time later (hand sewing on the snaps took the longest!) I had my very own Vinyasa inspired scarf :D Happy days! 

(Teaming up with Life Made Lovely today for this domestic moment)




(Lovely plaid shirt I have on isn't it? No, just cause I am home in Canada does not mean I wear plaid, it just happened!)



3 comments:

  1. Ah, that's so cool! I love Lululemon; there is no equivalent here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've tried to open my mind to Sweaty Betty, but I don't think it even comes close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't find that any of the yoga lines in Canada even come close to lulu. It is in a league of its own.

    I like the colour of the fabric, it looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...