Thrifty! 30/6/11

I can't believe its the last day of June! Already :(

Today I did a little bit of thrifting- I am quite enjoying this now that I have my fave shops to pop in. I found this cute summery dress that reminded me very much of this one showcased on the blog "What I Wore".



My main plan for the morning was to find the perfect scarf for the lovely Lauren Croft of "A Bird in the Hand", for our UK Bloggers scarf swap. We decided to start our own UK bloggers swap, after Jessie of "Concrete Catwalk" started a US/Canadian swap. I was lucky to find a scarf at this great vintage fair in town centre today. Scarves for the swap go in the post tomorrow, and I will be posting when I receive my scarf from Lauren.

In my travels I also checked out this massive vintage/antique shop that is in town here. I've never been in and decided to check it out after a friend mentioned it. It's located in a basement, so I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. What I found was the biggest antique/vintage collection of every good you would ever want in one place! I was so overwhelmed. I also forgot my camera today, so I have no photos to share. However I am sure I will be back there soon, and will share some images with you then. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice find! Looks very cute. Would be good with your new wedges :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...